Saturday, January 2, 2010

More betterer not so woe is me news

I went shopping and bought these:
Well, not these per se, but a pair of Levis that look nearly exactly the same, but were apparently too cool to show up on google images. Mine have white laces. But holyshamoly, how awesome are these shoes??? Sure, they hurt my feet, and are a half size to small, and have nearly zero ventilation. But the inevitable athletes foot is a price I'm willing to pay. Did you see these shoes?? They're SEE THROUGH! which means I can wear a different pair of socks with them everyday, and voila, a new pair of sneaks! I wore my union jack socks the other day. The ones I got in London. I was going to never wear those socks, and keep them in their pristine newness for all eternity as a British souvenir. But that plan fell by the wayside once I bought these sneakers. These shoes are the epitome of AWESOMESAUCE, and I can't wait to get some new socks to wear with them. Plus they were only $10 at Lady Footlocker. Holy crap I can die happy. Happier. Eh. PLASTIC FEETZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment