Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lies

So my last post wasn't really about me, or this blog, it was just some venting about how much I hate my ridiculous school, and how I'm becoming stupider each day I get closer to receiving my undergraduate degree.

The real reason I'm starting this blog is that after probably around 10 years of wishing for friends and relationships with people who aren't in my head, I am now a college Junior who is living by herself in single person dorm room, and eating by herself at the dining hall surrounded by a bunch of freshman she doesn't know, because the few friends she has are living off campus and no longer require meal plans.

So this blog is a little outlet for me. It's a place for me to vent, and maybe a place for someone else to see what I'm writing, and maybe to be able to connect to it. So far I've had 7 profile views. All of them have been me checking to see if anyone's viewed my profile.

I am literally eating cookie dough out of a 36 oz tub right now. Seriously. There is a specific reminder on the top that says DO NOT CONSUME RAW COOKIE DOUGH. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

(No, I have never seen Gone With The Wind)

No comments:

Post a Comment