Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Look Alikes

Here's some people I think look like each other. Why? Because I want to. Shut up, this is my blog and I'll do whatever the hell I want.

1. Let's start with an obvious one. Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry. Yeah, I know you've already heard this one a thousand times, but holy crap there was a month where I thought that there was just one girl with 2 names. "Is Zooey like her stage name or something?" (Yeah I heard of Katy Perry first, sue me).

They really are different people, swear to Jeebus. Here's a pic to prove it:

Told ya.


2. I ALWAYS mix up Jake Gyllenhaal and Toby Maguire (who's name I almost spelled Toby McGuire btw). And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks they look alike, since they recently got cast in a movie where they play brothers. Called Brothers.


For some reason I am really compelled to see this film, and I'm not sure why. I'm not especially attracted to Natalie Portman, so that can't be it. And really, other than hot girls, what reason is there to watch movies?


3. Jodie Foster and Helen Hunt. I have always, ALWAYS mixed up these too. They got a little easier to identify after Jodie came out, and I started stalking her every move. But really, they look like twins, am I wrong?



4. Okay, so most of the others are probably old news, but here's one that I've never heard mentioned by anyone other than myself. Call me crazy, but don't you think that Kiera Knightly, and a young Freaks and Geeks John Francis Daley look eerily similar? Woah.


This is a little bit of a problem for me, since I am incredibly attracted to Kiera. Does this mean I like people who look like prepubescent boys? Help! I need therapy stat. Oh wait, I'm already in therapy.

1 comment:

  1. i totally agree with you one the Kiera knightly and john francis. i honestly thought they could have been twins once i saw him in that tv show, bones.

    ReplyDelete